Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring Break

The beaches of South Padre were beautiful. Tropic waves rolling up onto the white sand, fruity umbrella drinks, and the tropical breeze - just pure bliss.

Just kidding! I stayed in Madison for spring break because I had to work like an adult. Before you go any further, you should know that this post is going to be salty, sprinkled with rage, and drizzled in jealousy.

Can I ask you something? Good. How can all these college kids with NO jobs afford to take exotic spring break vacations? I have a hard time believing that thousands upon thousands of parents pay for their college student to get drunk on a beach over spring break.

I have a good job and can barely afford the gas to and from work. I didn't even have the time to travel home to Aberdeen, and for those of you wondering, that only 3 hours from here.

Listen, if you want to go get drunk in Mexico over spring break, by all means, do it! But pay for it yourself with the money you earned from your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Website Link

I have also been working on my student website. DSU had a systems failure, so you may not be able to view it right away. Please note that ...